YMCA Out of School Time (OST)
YMCA Out of School Time (OST) is designed to provide children of working parents with a quality before and after school care in a healthy and caring environment. We recognize the growing competence and independence of children from kindergarten through 12 years if age. Children will participate in a variety of structured activities and games in the program, along with reading time and homework help. A snack will be served each afternoon.
We serve all Kokomo area schools, however, Kokomo Schools provides transportation to/from our Child Care Center.
Our hours of operation at our Downtown location are 6:30am to when the last bus leaves and 3:00pm to 6:00pm. Monday through Friday. We are also open during holiday breaks, delays, and inclement weather.
RATES AND FEESRates and Fees
Our weekly rates and program fees for the 2022-2023 school year as follows:
• $55.00 per week for Before OR After School Enrichment.
• $110.00 per week for Before AND After School Enrichment.
• There is a one-time Enrollment Fee of $30.00 for one child or $40.00 for multiple children.
• We will charge a $30.00 Fall Activity Fee and a $30.00 Spring Activity Fee in the appropriate season.
• Discovery Camps/OST Days will have different rates and those will be made available as the dates near.
We accept CCDF vouchers at our Downtown OST site. Please contact Missy Markley at our Child Care Office at 765-236-2070
for more information.
Payments are due Fridays at noon for the following week. A $20 late fee will be applied to any payments made after that deadline.
CONTACT OR QUESTIONS
DOWNLOADABLE FILES AND FORMS: