YMCA360, the Y’s digital fitness platform, provides members with classes for all levels and gives you access to your Y anytime and anywhere! YMCA360 offers group exercise classes, youth sports training, well-being classes and more to serve you wherever you are. Whether you are at home or on the road, take the Y with you along with your favorite classes, instructors and more. As a member perk, you will have
access to YMCA360! Make sure you become a member of the Kokomo Family YMCA to keep this platform at your fingertips!
2) Type in your zip code (46901) and choose your membership branch (YMCA of Kokomo).
3) Type in your email address and get your verification code (6 digit verification code). Note: You must use the email active with the Kokomo Family YMCA. Don't know your email or don't have one on file? Stop by the Membership Desk.
4) Get ready to workout and enjoy YMCA360!
Visit our FAQ page or stop by the Membership Desk!
5 Reasons to Use YMCA360 Virtual Fitness
1. You can workout from home or on the go.
With the pandemic making it harder and harder for our members to work out in-person at the Y, we’ve learned to embrace technology to make it easier for our community to access their favorite fitness classes and activities online!
Whether you need to be at home, need a very flexible workout schedule, or are on vacation—YMCA360 is the perfect healthy living digital experience. With YMCA360, health and wellness is available for anyone—anytime, anywhere.
Available on your phone, on the web, or on Apple TV—the 24/7 virtual fitness platform is an easy way to enjoy your favorite classes and programs, connect with YMCA values, and be a part of the Y community.
2. You can choose from a wide selection of fitness classes.With YMCA360, you can access hundreds of health and fitness videos and live streams from any device!
YMCA360 offers a wide selection of classes, including:
Cardio & Strength: Barre, Body Blitz, Boot Camp, Circuit, Core Conditioning, Cycling, FIERCE, Muscle Pump, Y Box
Dance & Step: Belly Dancing, Cardio Dance, Hip Hop, Latin Dance, Step
Mind & Body: Pilates, Yoga, Meditations & Tai Chi
Boomer Fitness: Boomer Boot Camp, Boomer Strength
Silver Fitness: Silver Cardio, Silver Circuit, Silver Combo, Silver Strength, Silver Stretch
With new content being added every Monday, you’re sure to find your favorite digital class or activity!
3. You have access to more than just fitness classes.
Just like each Y location, YMCA360 offers so much more than just fitness classes! Interested in nutrition, art, and sports? YMCA360 has digital classes for all that and more—making it a great resource for anyone of any age or interest!
Along with your favorite group fitness classes, you can enjoy any of the following programs with YMCA360:
Y Arts: Culinary Arts, Performing Arts, Visual Arts
4. There are classes and activities for the whole family.With YMCA360, not only do you get classes for yourself, but you also get classes for your kids!
Your child can experience classes like gymnastics, youth sports, science, visual arts, and more—just like they would in-person at the Y. It’s a great opportunity to get them active and having fun while at home or on the go.
Get YMCA360 and let the whole family start enjoying great classes, programs, and activities, including:
Youth Sports: Basketball, Football, Gymnastics, Power Sports, Soccer, E-Sports
Y Arts for Kids: Culinary Arts, Graphic Arts, Performing Arts, Visual Arts
Family Nutrition Classes
Kids Fitness Activities: Fun Fit, Kids Yoga, Dance
5. It’s FREE with your Y Membership!
The best part of YMCA360 is that it is FREE for members! When you join the Kokomo Family YMCA, you can enjoy YMCA360’s convenient virtual platform along with other great benefits, like in-person Les Mills classes, our state-of-the-art Aquatics Center, the indoor track and gymnasium, and so much more!