Effective Monday, July 27, Governor Eric Holcomb will order a statewide mask requirement. The mandate will be for anyone 8 years and older in indoor public spaces, commercial entities or transportation services, or in outside public spaces when you cannot social distance.
Masks may be removed when actively exercising.
Thank you for your cooperation as we continue to prioritize the health and safety of our members, team, and community.
Masks Must Be Worn:
- Upon entering the building
- In hallways, lobbies, pool deck, gym, bleachers and common areas,
Immediately before and after:
- Indoor group exercise classes
- Using cardio equipment
- Free Weights
- Machines Weights
- Indoor Track
- Changing Facilities or restrooms
Masks Do No Need to Be Worn:
- Persons under 8 years of age
- During group exercise classes
- When exercising on cardio machines, machine weights or free weights
- When swimming or exercising in the pool
If Staff is actively lifeguarding or actively instructing a group exercise class, they will not be wearing a mask.
We will not provide free masks to members. We will offer them for $1.