Join in on this year’s Holiday Trimmings Challenge!
This year, we are focusing on helping you know those important health numbers that you may not know. Once you know your numbers, you can get or stay on a healthy path! Collectively, we can build a healthier, happier Howard County.
Vendor Bingo Prize:
Here's how our Holiday Trimmings Challenge works:
- Holiday Trimmings Challenge lasts from 11/18-12/16
- Sign up for the Holiday Trimmings Challenge at our interactive resource fair November 18 from 4 - 7 pm at the YMCA downtown in the St. Vincent Community Room
- Sign up and at the resource fair and weight in all 4 weeks to be entered in the grand prize drawing at the end. The grand prize will consist of a one year membership to the Y and other prizes.
- Each week participants who weigh in will also be entered for a weekly prize drawing.
- Participants who post photos with the hash tag #YKnowYourNumbers will also be entered into a drawing for prizes.
- We will also host weekly Doc Talks where you will be able to interact with a health professional
- Our Wellness Staff will post workouts each week, but they are not required.
- Y Members: $10/person - Join HTC, get an initial InBody Scan ($25 value) and complete your weigh-ins to be entered to win weekly prizes and the grand prize package!
- Community Members: $25/person- Join HTC, get an initial InBody Scan ($25 value), try the Y for 4 weeks and complete your weigh-ins to be entered to win weekly prizes and the grand prize package!
- InBody is the top of the line land scanning system. It's quick, easy and extremely detailed. Learn more here.
We will be running a special for small group personal training during these four weeks only:
Train with Certified Personal Trainer-Adam/Deja 2x/week for one hour. Total of 8 training sessions for $160/person. 4 people per group required.
Some important numbers we'll be focusing on are:
Your numbers matter. You matter. Everybody counts.
Some of our community partners that will help us kick off on November 18 at the resource fair are:
- Ladd Dental
- Project Access
- Family Therapeutic Massage Center
- Randall Dermatology
- Community Health Network
- Purdue Extension
- Howard County Tobacco Free