2021 tNBA Summer Basketball Camp
Summer is coming fast, and what does that mean? Summer basketball camps are back!
• Improve the FUNdamental skills in all areas of the game
• Building Teamwork , Confidence & Performance
• Learn how to work hard and be positive
Gym Address and Dates:
• Kokomo Family YMCA- 114 North Union Street, Kokomo, IN 46901
• July 12th-16th, 2021
• Camp Hours: 9:00 AM- 2:30 PM
• Boy and Girls, ages 7-16
• Cost $185 ( + Transaction Fee)
Our camps are week-long sessions of concentrated basketball training and involve a lot of individual skill development; but for competitive aspects, campers are grouped by age and skill level whenever possible. We will break the game down, and enhance specific skills in all areas needed to be an effective basketball player and have fun. Then, we will take those abilities and apply them in daily competitions. Each participant will be placed on a team so he or she develops as an individual and as a team mate.
Space is limited, so register soon to ensure your child a spot in the camp. You can register online by visiting www.pacerscamps.com