2019 Indiana Pacers Summer Basketball Camp
Summer is coming fast, and what does that mean? Indiana Pacers Summer Basketball Camps are back!
· Improve the FUNdamental skills in all areas of the game
· Building Teamwork , Confidence & Performance
· Learn how to work hard and be positive
· Each participant will receive a FREE ticket to a future Pacers game!
· Each participant will also receive a FREE Pacers t-shirt!
· Being coached by several former or current college and professional basketball players
Gym Address and Dates:
· Kokomo Family YMCA- 114 North Union Street, Kokomo, IN 46901
· July 22nd-26th
Our camps are weeklong sessions of concentrated basketball training and involve a lot of individual skill development; but for competitive aspects, campers are grouped by age and skill level whenever possible. We will break the game down, and enhance specific skills in all areas needed to be an effective basketball player and have fun. Then, we will take those abilities and apply them in daily competitions. Each participant will be placed on a team so he or she develops as an individual and as a team mate.
Space is limited, so register soon to ensure your child a spot in the camp. You can register online by visiting www.pacerscamps.com
. Click on the ‘Camps-Clinics’ portion and then ‘register’ after selecting your location and date, everything else should take a short amount of time to lock in your spot. You will see the ‘promo code’ area to receive your discount. I look forward to seeing you over the summer! Take care, and as always…